- Our thermal oil heater is able to continuously produce hot oil from its capacity of 200 kcal per hour to 4 million calories per hour.
- The shell and body are made of BS2790 standard stainless steel, which does not rust or wear with long term use, so it can be said that this device has a long life.
- The pipes used in these devices are fire-pipe type with DIN17175 standard, which in addition to high heat resistance, has the ability to transfer high heat to increase the efficiency of the system.
- The burners used in the boiler are of the type of gas burner and diesel burner, fuel oil burner or a combination of them.
- The standard used to produce burners is based on IRISI7594 for diesel burners and IRISI7595 for gas burners.
- The control and monitoring system of boilers can be placed on the device in both analog and PLC forms, depending on the customer’s needs.
Steam Boiler type
- Rock wool insulation is used to prevent energy loss.
Materials used in construction
Capacities of Thermal oil heater